The competition for the preparation of the feasibility study for the third metro line in Lima was decided:
A consortium of the companies Ingerop Conseil ET Ingenierie (France), PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance (Spain), PricewaterhouseCoopers S.Civilde (Peru), Bustren (Spain), Alpha Consult (Peru) and Metropolitana Milanese (Italy) has been commissioned by the Peruvian Agency for Promotion of Private Investment ProInversión. The plan costs were set at $ 17.5 million US dollars.
About the expected duration of the planning ProInversión did not submit any information. According to previous statements the government intends to award the contract for the construction of this railway line from 2016. The second section of the first metro line was completed in July, the construction of the second line started recently.
For the planning commission for the third line were applied seven consortia. Besides the above mentioned were as follows:
- Sener Ingeniería y Sistemas, Deloitte Advisory, Deloitte & Touche
- Geodata Engineering SPA en el Perú
- Systra, Kukova Ingenieros, Finance & Regulation Institute, Instituto de Regulación y Finanzas
- Ayesa Ingeniería y Arquitectura, Ayesa Perú, Torres Vila y Asociados, Ferrocarril Metropolitá de Barcelona, Bonus Banca de Inversión
- Idom Ingeniería y Consultoría, Dohwa Engineering, Busan Transportation Corporation, Geoconsult
In the preselection entered the Ayesa group and the Barcelona Metro Society, who offered the same price as the winning consortium but was not considered technically so good, and on the other hand Idom/Dohwa but these estimated $ 2.5 million US dollars higher planning costs. Geodata who had developed the preliminary studies for the second Metro line, did not come into the finals.